choop



April 19, 2010

past.

I don’t care if other people hate me...
but i do care if hubby dislike me...
Just stay in here <3>
Because my world is nothin', without you ..
I don't know what to do, with myself if u were not here...
trust me, honey gonna lost..
I will give you anything just to make you happy(anything) ..
Just to hear you say, that you love me..
Just to see u smile..
Just to prove to you how much I love you here ..
There is nothing that I wouldn't do..
I would die for you, yes I will ..
I would rather give up my life ..
Than to see tears in your eyes ..
I can't stand to see you cry..
It's all because i love u..
that my love story....3years ago...
past is past...

*change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time.
we are the ones we've been waiting for. we are the change that we seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment