choop



January 24, 2011

sometimes


Hey friends, special boyfriend, and my blogger's, i just want to tell u that sometimes i can be perfect to you, but sometimes i can't. there's a lot of reason why, and i lives my life for me not for other person, but sometimes i lives my life for someone else. and if u been ignored by me, there's are a few of reason why..

I’m a girl, I have emotions and screwed up mood swings, that you have to understand. I get jealous, I get irritated, I get annoyed, sometimes waaay too happy, fucking stubborn and a little childish. If you can’t like me for who I am, then don’t bother, I’m not changing for anyone.

Nobody has it easy. Everybody has problems whether its friends, family, study, money, food, or even shelter. You don’t know what they go through. Nobody is perfect, nobody deserves to be perfect. So before you start judging, criticizing, or mock, remember everybody is fighting their own war.

p/s: so to all my friends out there and to only one special boyfriend. saya minta maaf, kadang2 saya perlu pentingkan diri saya sendiri. and kadang kadang saya nak awak semua faham yang saya bukan seorang manusia yang mempunyai kelebihan diri tanpa sebarang masalah. whenever i'm hurt, i don't talk. i just wear a fake smile, tell everything's ok even thought i want to cry.i ignore text, i let the phone ring, i log off facebook, its nothing personal, but people need to realize that sometimes i just don't want to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment